Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Nickels on my face!

So, the other morning I was feverishly trying to get Allison ready for school and she was more concerned with the nickels on my face. At least that is what she said, over and over. She would look at me and say, "Mommy you have nickels on your face, right there Mommy, right there!" She would get her little index finger just a pointing away at my face. When she first said it, I thought she was saying nipples, meaning I thought, pimples. I became very self conscious and checked out my face and to my relief no pimples. Then I picked her up and asked her to show me the nickels. And she pointed to my freckles and added, "Mommy, your nickels are right there!" As if I had never noticed the nickels on my face........


I am behind in blogging, will catch up hopefully this weekend. We are off to Dora Live Saturday night. Woo-hoo!

No comments: