On Sunday morning, I got the weather report for yet another wet awful Monday and then proudly announced at breakfast that we were off to the National Zoo. Saturday, Brent and I had a date and Allison decided not to nap with Gigi, so I knew it would be a long morning in the house. After we ate, we scurried around and were out the door by 8:15. We parked in parking lot A! Never done that, we always end up in the lower levels. Brent was so excited. Allison told us that she was going to sing to the animals. We didn't quite believe her, but she did! We didn't make it inside the elephant house, it was closed. Which meant no hippos. Oh darn, break my heart. Evil awful animals. We saw the pandas, lions, gorillas, tigers and turtles. That's Alli's list. There were more but that of course is what she talks about.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo, how about you, you, you?
On Sunday morning, I got the weather report for yet another wet awful Monday and then proudly announced at breakfast that we were off to the National Zoo. Saturday, Brent and I had a date and Allison decided not to nap with Gigi, so I knew it would be a long morning in the house. After we ate, we scurried around and were out the door by 8:15. We parked in parking lot A! Never done that, we always end up in the lower levels. Brent was so excited. Allison told us that she was going to sing to the animals. We didn't quite believe her, but she did! We didn't make it inside the elephant house, it was closed. Which meant no hippos. Oh darn, break my heart. Evil awful animals. We saw the pandas, lions, gorillas, tigers and turtles. That's Alli's list. There were more but that of course is what she talks about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment