We rolled the dice and took Allison to Dora the Explorer at Warner Theatre. We were definitely anxious because Allison hasn't been to anything like that before, so we weren't sure how she would react and if we would waste our money or not! But typical Allison was a true trooper and had so much fun. We metro'ed down -- Allison loves the metro! And then walked to the theatre. It was a true production and had lots of opportunities for audience participation. Allison was right there waving her star, yelling "Swiper, no swipin'", and singing along with the songs. When the show first started, I looked at Allison and saw pure joy. She was so elated and animated. I cried! Brent looks over at me and told me that I was the only one crying at Dora! Once I explained to him why I was crying, he could totally relate. We are looking forward to our next show!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer!!
We rolled the dice and took Allison to Dora the Explorer at Warner Theatre. We were definitely anxious because Allison hasn't been to anything like that before, so we weren't sure how she would react and if we would waste our money or not! But typical Allison was a true trooper and had so much fun. We metro'ed down -- Allison loves the metro! And then walked to the theatre. It was a true production and had lots of opportunities for audience participation. Allison was right there waving her star, yelling "Swiper, no swipin'", and singing along with the songs. When the show first started, I looked at Allison and saw pure joy. She was so elated and animated. I cried! Brent looks over at me and told me that I was the only one crying at Dora! Once I explained to him why I was crying, he could totally relate. We are looking forward to our next show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment