About two weeks ago (remember I'm behind, but slowly gaining!) Allison, mom and myself ventured to a girls' weekend in PA. We were off to celebrate Aunt Sue's nuptials in May. It was supposed to be a surprise, but it wasn't. Something with an email and reply all spoiled the surprise! Allison was very "helpful" with opening presents and wanted to be in the middle of everything. Guests were kind enough to endure Barney episodes and listen to her proclaim, "I went potty!". This was our first road trip that we took since the potty training started and automatic flushers are the death of me! I now carry a piece of card stock in my bag in case we come across one. If she can't see the flusher, she automatically freaks out. But she did great in the car and stayed dry. She didn't sleep though, of course the ride up, most of the evening and then she snuck in a nap for the last hour of our ride home. It was fun to see everyone and of course celebrate the special occasion. Allison will be the flower girl!
Monday, April 06, 2009
Road Trip
About two weeks ago (remember I'm behind, but slowly gaining!) Allison, mom and myself ventured to a girls' weekend in PA. We were off to celebrate Aunt Sue's nuptials in May. It was supposed to be a surprise, but it wasn't. Something with an email and reply all spoiled the surprise! Allison was very "helpful" with opening presents and wanted to be in the middle of everything. Guests were kind enough to endure Barney episodes and listen to her proclaim, "I went potty!". This was our first road trip that we took since the potty training started and automatic flushers are the death of me! I now carry a piece of card stock in my bag in case we come across one. If she can't see the flusher, she automatically freaks out. But she did great in the car and stayed dry. She didn't sleep though, of course the ride up, most of the evening and then she snuck in a nap for the last hour of our ride home. It was fun to see everyone and of course celebrate the special occasion. Allison will be the flower girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment