The last day at the beach was a bit of a bust! Allison had slept with us that night, which equals no sleep for Mommy. I HATE when she sleeps with us, I don't sleep 1. because she moves and kicks A LOT and 2. because I'm afraid I'll crush her or suffocate her with pillows (I like lots and lots of pillows when sleeping). So I was definitely tired that morning. We trotted off to breakfast and during breakfast the heavens opened up again and it poured! We went back to our room and played a couple hands of go-fish (she won, hands down, and fair!) and then around 10 am, the clouds parted and the sun came out. Problem was that we needed o be ready to check out by 11.....
So no swimming for us on the last day. Then we packed the car and headed home. On the way home we needed to stop at my mom's to pick up Bailey. Thanks Mom for taking such good care of my "Lion King"! Then we were off to Gigi's house to say hello and pick up some much needed strawberry jam. It's homemade from Great Gigi and Allison L O V E S it!
The next morning was painful. Up at 5:30, yuck. It's such a dreadful hour. I was off to work that day, didn't have much PT mojo, so I was pretty laid back all day. We are back in action now and awaiting our next adventure. I'm still catching up on laundry!
No comments:
Post a Comment