Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Allison's 2nd Birthday -- Cupcake Throwdown!



Allison didn't just have a party, she had a weekend full of birthday celebrations and cupcakes! It all started at her school on Friday. Brent and I both bailed out of work early to be there to sing with her and celebrate with her classmates. If you notice, she was wearing a cupcake birthday shirt to school. I truly lucked out with all of this cupcake paraphernalia. Because of allergies, all food has to be store bought, being that we were in the process of packing and moving, I didn't think to request a certain type of cupcake and icing, so it was green icing for all. I'm sure that made for some interesting conversations later while parents picked up their children with green teeth! During her party, Santa made a special visit to the school. Allison was convinced that Santa was there for her birthday. She kept saying that she wanted to go sit on his lap and have her picture taken. Well, when the time came, nope, not doing it. But even now if you ask her about it, she definitely sat on Santa's lap and had her picture taken.



No comments: