Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Anniversary Weekend -- I'm a Wahoo, and you?




Brent and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary this past weekend. How our lives have changed in seven years! We decided to head out of town and go to Charlottesville. Nothing makes Brent happier than reliving his old haunts from UVa. He was a little shocked when one of the frat houses that he hung out at was nothing but a pile of rubble. Then I added insult to injury when I reminded him that he started college 15 years ago. He had the deer in the headlight look for awhile! We got a suite since Allison goes to bed at 8 pm. What a joke thinking that she would sleep in her pack n play. She ended up sleeping with us and I of course wasn't able to sleep, convinced the covers would suffocate her! She enjoyed the spacious nature of our suite and ran around saying okay, okay, okay. That's all Brent! Maybe for year #8, we can start the tour of Katie's education! It will take awhile.


1 comment:

The Santiago Four said...

Love the title! You should send it to Maura!