We continued to be entertained by Allison's antics until she decided to hit the snow globes together. It was one of those moments--I'm thinking, "She really shouldn't be doing that, it's going to break"--over and over in my head. No action was taken in that matter, instead I ended up continuing to take photos. Low and behold, it broke. Not good parenting at all, but at least I caught it on film.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Allison's many faces and highly skilled parenting
The other night at dinner, we were trying to occupy Allison so Brent and I could talk about our day, but she wasn't having it. She brought us in some snow globes and started posing for my camera that was sitting on the kitchen table. I just grabbed it in typical parental paparazzi fashion and started snappin'! I then requested specific poses--happy face, sad face and mad face.



We continued to be entertained by Allison's antics until she decided to hit the snow globes together. It was one of those moments--I'm thinking, "She really shouldn't be doing that, it's going to break"--over and over in my head. No action was taken in that matter, instead I ended up continuing to take photos. Low and behold, it broke. Not good parenting at all, but at least I caught it on film.

We continued to be entertained by Allison's antics until she decided to hit the snow globes together. It was one of those moments--I'm thinking, "She really shouldn't be doing that, it's going to break"--over and over in my head. No action was taken in that matter, instead I ended up continuing to take photos. Low and behold, it broke. Not good parenting at all, but at least I caught it on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment