We all now that all attempts are made to slow things down with Allison. Time is definitely my enemy! She is starting to recognize that in life there are things that I do that she can't do. You know the basics--wiping her own butt and driving a car to name a few. She has started a list of things that she can do when she gets older. When she thinks of one, she starts listing all and everything. It's too cute. Here's the list:
"When I get older, I can.....
Drive a car
Drive Mommy to see Dr. Ben (that's her pediatrician)
Get things out the oven
Hold heavy boxes
Walk walk Bailey (we either walk (short walk) or walk walk (long walk) the dog--weird Booker lingo!)
Wear a collar around my neck (ok, that one scares me)
Push the leaves ( I think that means raking)
Open the door
Use the buttons (refers to my car remote)
Go to the store
Use a credit card
Drink coffee (I don't even drink coffee)
And last but not least, Bailey gets a nod.
When Bailey gets older, Allison says that he can eat goldfish and raisins.
My toddler rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment