Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a Weekend!

We had a very busy weekend. It started with a grocery trip to Wegman's. I really thought we were going to get kicked out of the place. Allison managed to knock down two produce displays! I was so flustered that I tucked my list and head and tore up and down the aisles as fast as possible! 



Then we headed off to Fiona's birthday party. Allison had a ball playing in the pool and in the sprinkler. Allison wasn't interested in the painting of flower pots, but she did enjoy the pool! We came home and she took a long nap!


Next it was up and off to G-G's! Great G-G is in town for a visit, so all of Allison's cousins were there. 

I came to the painful realization that my sweet little baby is now becoming a walking, make that running, talking toddler. She watched her cousins do things (climbing on the picnic table), took mental notes and then decided she could do it. And she did!



No comments: