Get Well Soon Aunt E!
My 91 year old Great Aunt E (her name is Edith, but my mom couldn't say it) fractured her cuneiform bone which is in her foot. She did that while we were on vacation. She is staying with my Aunt Sue because Aunt E's compressor for her air conditioning is broken. When it rains, it pours! Or fractures! The "queen" is being well taken care of for sure.
Also worth noting our family celebrity, Samantha is also on two other billboards. That' s three billboards. I think she needs an agent.......
2 comments:
Hi Katie! You did a great job on the blog! I love it. Give the beautiful little girl a kiss for me! I hope to see you guys again soon.
Thanks for the feedback. Allison sure does miss you--Sam, big water!! Brent and I miss you too! ;) But I guess your fans need you! Alvernia needs you!
Post a Comment