Thursday, September 18, 2008

Curse the potty chair!

To say Allison is obsessed with the potty is truly an understatement. I bought her a potty chair thinking that we were still pretty far from potty training, but now I am not so sure. So we got the potty chair, I put it together ((yes it requires assembly with snaps, crazy!)) and explained to her how it worked. She was thrilled and immediately began pulling her pants down. Her only point of frustration is that it doesn't flush. I spent my day in the potty! She is getting better in that when she goes to the bathroom, she does tell me that she needs to go potty. Oh, and when we say that it's the whiney potty--you know the one with about 4 syllables in a 2 syllable word. ((Only adds to the pain!)) I have decided to just ride this one out and see what happens. I still curse the potty chair!

No comments: